Classified printer friendly add-to-favorites tell-a-friend report abuse Number of Times Viewed: 26
The Alere Cholestech LDX® System (10-959) is a most efficient and economical point of care testing for cholesterol and related lipids, and blood glucose. This diagnostic tool provides vital information for immediate risk assessment and therapeutic monitoring of heart disease, inflammatory disorders and diabetes. Using patented, innovative technology, the LDX System measures a complete lipid profile plus glucose and ALT in only 5 minutes from a simple fingerstick. With the ALT test, you can get immediate liver function results.
The scope of its measurement capabilities is not the only advantage to healthcare providers. The physician, nurse or technician can now share the results of testing with the patient on the spot, which means that action can be taken and treatment can begin immediately.
·   ; Requires only a single drop of blood from a simple fingerstick and eliminates the anxiety of venipuncture
·   ; Provides virtually immediate feedback for on-the-spot adjustment of therapy and improved patient compliance
·   ; A small, portable footprint (21cm x 12cm or 8¼" x 4¾") for easy tabletop usage and storage
·   ; System includes an easy-to-use printer that provides duplicate copies of test-results — one for you, one for the patient
·   ; Lightweight design ideal for office and other point-of-care applications
·   ; Factory calibrated, with easy and inexpensive software upgrades
·   ; Fast, 3-step procedure saves time, enhances productivity
·   ; It's the only CLIA-waived system of its kind and meets all relevant National Cholesterol Education Program (NCEP) guidelines for precision and accuracy
·   ; http://www.e-medtek.com/alere-cholestech-ldx-system-10-959/
Public Questions / Answers - Login Required
Other Classified Ads